EduFin by Shinhan offers a tuition installment payment solution through credit cards with 0% interest. This aims to assist students enrolled in the PSO MBA program in financing their education.
EduFin – Shinhan’s installment payment program is designed to enhance both financial and academic advantages for students.
Installment rate & Payment term
Students enrolled in the EduFin – Shinhan program have the option to settle their tuition fees through installments using a Shinhan Bank credit card. The credit card allows for a maximum card limit equal to one year’s tuition fee, with a monthly payment term.
Integrated training with total tuition fee
Full capacity development with
Convenient & easy monthly instalments:
Benefits of using instalments to study MBA
- Monthly payments will be in equal installments up to 36 months with zero interest charges.
- Removing financial barriers.
- Supporting students in cash flow effectively management.
- Creating a foundation for personal financial management thinking.
Why EduFin - Shinhan?
Installment plan up to 36 months
Interest-free, no additional costs
No financing proofing
Fixed tuition fees throughout the learning period
The added value from a credit card
- Submit registration documents at EduFin.
- The bank contacts the customer to verify information.
- The bank informs the customer of the result.
- Customers receive the card and make tuition payments at EduFin.
- Customers pay credit card installments to the bank (monthly).
- Offer Letter and Confirmation of enrolment.
- EduFin – Shinhan program registration form (per template).
- Shinhan consumer credit card application form and agreement (per template).
- Personal identification documents (ID card, proof of residency, employment contract).
- Documentation proving family relationship (if parents register for their child).
EduFin – Shinhan installment plan is an interest-free credit card installment solution offered by EduFin in partnership with Shinhan Bank.
It allows the division of tuition fees into monthly payments, enabling parents/students to pay on a monthly basis (instead of paying the entire tuition fee before each semester/course), without any additional fees or interest incurred from this installment payment method.
EduFin – Shinhan installment plan is available for students enrolled in the PSO MBA program – Postgraduate Education of International Universities affiliated with ISB.
This solution is designed for stages of education in Vietnam. For programs involving stages of education abroad, our team will provide tailored advice and design installment payment programs that suit the various financial conditions of the students.
- Impact on the credit history of the student/parent – at the bank and on the Credit Information Center (CIC) records.
- Accrual of interest/penalties corresponding to the delayed payment period.
- The bank reserves the right to terminate the installment plan prematurely and request the student/parent to settle the entire remaining card balance.
- When the student takes a leave of absence from the program.
- When the student withdraws from the school.
- When the student/parent pays off the entire card balance.
- Notify EduFin at least 30 days prior to taking a leave of absence/withdrawing. Settle any remaining tuition fees (if applicable).
- For semesters not attended but fees paid: EduFin will reimburse the student/parent to their bank account/credit card number held at the bank.
- During this process, the student/parent should ensure timely payments to the bank (if applicable) to avoid affecting their credit history at the bank and on the CIC.
- Card balance
- Monthly payment amount
- Deadline for payment
- Bank’s app (must register and install to receive a username and password)
- Bank’s hotline.
No deposit, no collateral required.
Enjoy special privileges from Shinhan Bank:
- Free opening of payment deposit account.
- Additional credit limit of 10 million VND for spending (beyond the paid tuition account).
- Other benefits corresponding to the card type and varying by period.
A history of timely card payments is the basis for the bank to reconsider/extend credit limits with additional benefits for potential customers.
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content