MBA Talk #60: Information System trends in retail management – benefits and challenges
The pros and cons of information system trends in retail management will be discussed at MBA Talk #60.
The power of information systems in retail management is undeniable. To present a proper understanding of information management, the International School of Business (ISB) and Western Sydney University will host the seminar named “Information System Trends in retail management: Benefits and Challenges”.
Dr Ngo Cong Khanh – ISB Senior Lecturer – will be the host of this sharing session, with the participation of two experienced experts from the retail industry:
- Mr Dinh Cong Chinh – CIO, ACFC
- Ms Dinh Mong Kha – CEO, VietGuys – Mobile Marketing Solutions
Sign up now to meet and discuss directly with the professors of the retail industry at MBA Talk #60!
Time: 13:30, Sunday, 27/08/2023
- PSO MBA students could participate at ISB – 196 Tran Quang Khai, Tan Dinh ward, District 1, HCMC
- Audiences interested in the information system of the retail sector can participate online through the QUICKOM platform. Register now!
At the seminar, attendees and the speakers will discuss vital aspects of information management in the AI and digital era:
- Omnichannel shopping
- VR/AR and Metaverse
- Retail video analytics and predictive analytics
- Personalise recommendation and customer support chatbots
- Contactless payment
MBA Talk is a series of seminars with the participation of Professors from major and international universities and experts, leaders, and senior managers in various fields, coming from multinational companies, and large corporations both within and outside Vietnam.
The guest speakers will discuss and share real-life business cases to provide in-depth knowledge, and practical experience, aligning with PSO’s philosophy (Problem Solving in Organization).
Dr Ngo Cong Khanh
ISB Senior Lecturer
Mr Dinh Cong Chinh
Ms Dinh Mong Kha
CEO, VietGuys – Mobile Marketing Solutions